CRFG is proud to support fruit-related and agriculture-related groups such as Slow Food, CropMobster, Sonoma State University, The Heirloom Expo, Farm to Pantry Gleaners, Gravenstein Apple Fair, The Original Farmers’ Market, and others.
In addition, each year we vote to support a number of initiatives. Some of our recent donations include:
- Two $500 scholarships to SRJC students.
- CRFG voted to increase SSU and SRJC scholarship amounts to $1000 each and to offer them in the fall.
- Donated $400 for general support of the Sonoma County Science Fair in 2013.
- Donated two $100 prizes for Science Fair students doing agricultural science projects, and their school.
- Donated $500 to Sonoma State University for spring science event
- Scholarship to Rachael Spaeth (SSU student) for plant-related research: $500
- Scholarship for SRJC student (SRJC Foundation): $500
- Donated ~$500 to support Altimira Middle School grafting workshop and agriculture program